ReviewsNo reviews yet
Select Date and Travelers
The best family activity at Ocean World is the Dolphin Encounter, which offers close contact with dolphins in waist-deep water, touching, kissing, dancing, feeding, and playing with this gentle mammal.
An interaction that is fun and educational, ideal for non-swimmers and families with young kids.
- ½ hour dolphin encounter program, preceded by a lecture on dolphins.
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Puerto Plata.
- Park admission.
- Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium.
- Pirates Pool.
- Rainforest, Bird Exhibit, and Habitat of Iguanas.
- Usage of Dolphin Beach (lounge chairs are included).
- Dolphins Show.
- Sea Lions Show.
- Birds Show.
- Sharks Show.
- Make sure to bring a bathing suit, towel, sunblock, and additional money for pictures & souvenirs.
- A prior shower is required.
- No camera or glasses are allowed in the water.
- Pregnant women are allowed in this program.
- An 18-year-old adult in the water must accompany children under 11 years old.
- Participants must release jewels from the hands, neck, and ears to avoid harming the animal.
- An 18-year-old adult is allowed to take one child or one infant in the water.
- Infants: 0 - 3 years old, free.